Accelerated Physio and Sports Rehab is the first facility in Sudbury to offer the FitWall ™ a low impact, high calorie burning exercise modality. The FitWall™ compliments any rehabilitation program or fitness goals, regardless of fitness or age.
The FitWall is undoubtedly one of the most capable exercise products for achieving improvements in strength, power, flexibility, core strength and agility. In other words, Fitwall™ is great for sports specific workouts, general fitness and in a rehabilitation setting.
The FitWall™ does not discriminate; its science based protocols can be tailored to any specific population and provide you with the health and fitness goals you are seeking to achieve. The Fitwall™ provides superior fitness results in a shorter time, and in most cases safer than the traditional ground based exercises.
The FitWall introduces a unique modality to the fitness and rehabilitation world called VERTICAL TRAINING ™.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT VERTICAL TRAINING™?
• Exercises performed are vertically, attached by one’s own limbs, encouraging greater muscle activation.
• The body is put in an unstable state, which causes the brain to tell the subconscious nervous system to find a stable state again. Instantly the nervous system engages all the muscles in the body to find stability.
• The muscles will start to work and require oxygen immediately, burning calories and a short amount of time. In 7 minutes it has been found that an individual may experience the same amount of calorie burning as 45 minutes on the treadmill.
• Vertical Training™ decreases the dynamic forces applicable to joint compression. This effectively allows an individual to exercise injured tissue without adding to the ill effects of joint compression and increased pain.
• FitWall™ directly affects the core musculature and lumbar spine without adding to the compressive forces when compared to conventional ground based exercise.
• Ideal for children as a form of strength training, as it does not threaten growths plates, unlike most traditional weight training programs and high performance boot camps.
• Integrates “Global Muscular Integration”. This means the brain and muscles are forced to communicate, improving existing connections and encouraging new ones. This shortens the learning curve for improved performance, sport specific movements, coordination speed and agility. The FitWall™ is great for rehabilitation and sport specific exercise.
• FitWall™ uses a multiple exercise modalities such as Plyometrics, Suspension, Resistance, and FitWalls™ own proprietary Vertical Training™
DO I HAVE TO BE A PATIENT TO USE THE FITWALL™?
Non-physiotherapy clients are welcome! Your first session will include an assessment to make sure you master the fundamental principals of the FitWall™.
HOW LONG ARE THE SESSIONS AND HOW MUCH DO THEY COST?
FitWall™ & Reformer
30-minute sessions (single)- $30 +hst
60-minute sessions (single)- $55+ hst
10 sessions of 60 minutes- $500+HST
60-minute duet (2 people)- $70