1. I am new to CycleBarre, can I try a class for free?
Yes! We offer a complimentary first class, if you have not been to our facility and live in the Greater Sudbury region. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class for set up.
If you decide to jump right in- we offer a 2-week newbie pass for $25 (not valid if take a free class)
2. How do I book a class?
Click on book a class and it will take you directly to our online booking site.
3. Can I drop in for a class?
We require use our online booking making sure there is space for you in the class.
4. I am afraid I will be sore after a cycle class What can I do to prepare?
We recommend putting your handlebars higher to reduce the stress on your shoulders and neck. We also offer gel seats, but every experienced spinner will tell you it is uncomfortable for your first few classes.
5. Am I required to wear cycle shoes during the class?
No, you are welcome to wear your own indoor fitness shoes. We do offer complimentary cycle shoes for your convenience, but cannot guarantee to have your size each class.
6. Do you have a beginner class?
At CycleBarre we do not label our classes due to fitness level or skill. It is not about being the best – it’s about feeling the best! In the cycle class, you control the tension of the flywheel and the instructors will encourage you to go at your own pace.
7. What should I wear?
You are free to wear any exercise clothes that you are comfortable in. Flared yoga pants are not recommended in the cycle class for safety reasons.
8. Can I share my class pass with friends and family members?
No, all class passes are non-transferable and non-refundable
9. Do you offer free parking?
Yes we have parking available for all our members
10. Do you have change facilities?
Yes, we have change rooms with a shower for both men and women.